Thank you for your interest in Mars Horizon!
🚀 Sign up below to be part of the PC beta happening 27th April 2020.
Lead a major space agency as you guide humanity to Mars in this strategy simulation game. Construct a base, design and build rockets, conduct missions throughout the Solar System, and write your own history of space exploration. Created with support from the European Space Agency
Watch the beta trailer here!
What will the beta include?
The beta allows you to experience the journey as far as the Moon. The full game takes you to Mars and beyond.
- Undertake 14 milestone missions (out of 36 in the full game)
- Choose to take on approximately 30 optional request missions
- 3 playable space agencies: ESA, NASA and Russia (5 in the full game)
- Approximately 8 hours gameplay
- Dozens of rocket parts, upgrades and payloads to research
- Multiple buildings to unlock and construct
- Hire, fire and even rename astronauts
- Exciting narrative twists which can aid or hinder your goals
Please note: The Mars Horizon beta is a sample of the full game and is still in development.
The full game is coming to PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch in 2020.
We are a small developer and it helps a lot to get our game in front of more players on Steam. (We've written a blog post with more details about this.)
By signing up to this list we'll keep you informed on Mars Horizon developments. We will not share your data with any other organization.
* indicates required